Cubecolour is a web design and development agency run by Michael Atkins in Sutton, South London.
I have been making websites since the mid 1990s when I was working for a software company, looking after the network and provided IT support to customers and employees as well as managing in-house design projects including creating and managing the company’s website.
I became a full-time web developer in 2008 and specialise in creating websites using the WordPress content management system with the StudioPress Genesis theme framework and custom child themes.
How Cubecolour can help you
- Provide shared hosting or Virtual Private Server for your website
- Design and build an attractive and effective website
- Manage your website’s software updates
- Update your website content, including adding or changing pages
- Provide and edit licensed images for your website
- Provide documentation and training so you can update and manage your own website
- Develop and implement custom functionality for your website
WordPress is an open source web publishing platform powered by PHP and MySQL. It has been around for ten years and has matured into a reliable, secure and easy to use content management system which now powers over 14% of all websites.
Specialising in WordPress, cubecolour can build you a great website taking care of the entire process from start to finish.
If already you have a WordPress site
Cubecolour can help with
- Wodpress/Plugin/Theme Upgrades
- Theme Customisation
- Custom Plugin Development
- Set up Google Analytics
- Configure features to help Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Recover WordPress from file and database backups
- Implement security hardening measures
- Attempt recovery where a backup is not available
- Move WordPress from one Server to another
- Move a WordPress.com blog to a self-hosted WordPress installation
- Clean up a hacked installation